UP AND RUNNING BASICS
The following covers the essentials for downloading the app, for naming a sensor, and so on.
• Go to sensorpush.com/apps from your iOS or Android device and install the SensorPush app.
• Open the app. Click the Add Sensor button at the top right corner of the screen.
• Hold your sensor against the screen and keep it over the moving image.
• After a few moments, the app will connect and move to the next screen. There you can give the sensor a name (e.g. "Attic" or "Wine Cellar"). You can also set up alerts if you like. Don't worry! You can easily return to this screen at any time to change these settings.
The following is a video of the steps above.
I TRIED THAT AND NOTHING'S HAPPENING. NOW WHAT?
We're really sorry you're having trouble. The following steps will almost certainly get the system up and running though.
• Turn Bluetooth off in your phone's settings, wait a moment and then turn it back on.
• Then retry the setup process. Be sure that you go back to the main screen of the app and click "Add Sensor" again to fully restart the process when you try again.
• If that fails, completely exit the app and reboot your phone. Then start over, making sure that you begin from the home screen of the app.
If none of the above has worked and you have a Gateway device that you have already paired, it is possible that the Bluetooth is switched off in the SensorPush app itself. That gets turned off after you start using a Gateway. To turn it temporarily back on for pairing do the following:
• Open the app, and from the main screen (the screen with the word "Devices" at the top) select the button in the top left to open app settings.
• Once in app settings you'll notice a section called "Configuration" with a switch for Bluetooth. Switch it ON (you can turn it off again once all new devices are paired).
If you're still having trouble, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.