Support / FAQ
We take a lot of pride in our support. Whether you need help with the sensor devices or apps, or just want to kick around good ideas on when/where/how to use them, let us know. We're always interested in making sure you get the most value from your purchase. Our engineering team is directly responsible for support, so you will often communicate directly with one of the app or device engineers.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Someone from the engineering team (one of the actual product developers) will get back to you within 24 hours, often sooner.
- SET UP
- Where can I find an owner's manual / user guide?
- How do I set up my new G1 WiFi Gateway?
- How do I set up my new sensor?
- How many sensors can I use with a single phone or Gateway?
- What is the wireless range of SensorPush sensors? How far will the signal travel?
- Where should I place my sensor? How much area does it cover? How many sensors will I need? See all 14 articles
- What if the internet or power to my gateway goes down? Will I still get alerts?
- How do I configure alerts?
- Are there email alerts?
- Can I calibrate my SensorPush sensor? How?
- Do SensorPush sensors come with a NIST calibration certificate?
- How long will the battery last? And how do I change the battery?
- I changed the battery in my sensor, so why is my Gateway or phone not picking it up?
- Where can I find reliable batteries?
- DATA STORAGE
- How do I export my data from the app?
- Does SensorPush Cloud have an open API?
- Can I view my SensorPush devices from a desktop or laptop computer or from a web browser?
- How often do SensorPush sensors record data?
- How many days of readings can the sensor store? And what happens after that?
- How can I reset my SensorPush sensor?
- GENERAL TOPICS
- How do I use the CSV Export tool in the Gateway Cloud Browser Dashboard?
- Is there a monthly fee?
- How do I change the email used to login to my SensorPush account?
- How do I reset the password I use to login to my SensorPush account?
- Can I use SensorPush in a refrigerator, freezer, or walk-in cooler?
- Can I use SensorPush sensors outdoors? See all 32 articles
- My sensor isn't working. Help!
- My sensor and gateway are periodically not reporting data or only reporting intermittently.
- My gateway is offline / cannot access the internet.
- My sensor is working with the G1 WiFi Gateway, but I can't get data directly via Bluetooth.
- I have multiple sensors and am not sure which one is which.